About GMP Certification in Australia
GMP Certification in Australia checks and confirms that the standards for a successful Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) food safety program are being followed. GMP stands for “Good Manufacturing Practices.” It is used by the FDA to ensure that foods are safe for customers and to “enhance food safety control across the manufacturing, processing, distribution, and consumption processes.”
What is the Main Difference Between cGMP and GMP Certification?
According to one source, GMP is also known as “cGMP,” with the “c” standing for “current.” Because it represents constant change and the ever-evolving technology of perfection, the letter “c” should be written in tiny letters. This acts as a reminder to manufacturers that cutting-edge technology is required.
How to Prepare for GMP Certification in Australia?
The following are some pointers to assist your organization to get ready for GMP certification:
- Choose the GMP standard that is most appropriate for your product and company.
- Recognize what it takes to set up, maintain, and prove GMP compliance.
- Determine the management systems you’ll need to guarantee that your facility, processes, and products meet GMP certification standards.
- Confirm that all workers are fully aware of and understand their responsibilities in terms of GMP compliance and the work processes that must be followed.
- Determine whether there are any existing GMP non-compliance concerns.
- In order to obtain GMP certification, you must apply, register, and have your firm evaluated by IAS.
GMP Certification Online – The Process
IAS now offers GMP certification online! The following is the process to obtain GMP Certification in Australia online:
Receipt of Application and Related Documents: Clients can fill out a GMP certification online application form on the IAS website. IAS reviews the application and conducts a video conference with the customer to better understand the application and other GMP certification online criteria.
- IAS and the customer sign an online contract to get GMP certification after receiving the application.
- IAS assesses the GMP certification application based on the number of individuals involved, their locations, scale, complexity, remote audit risks, process coverage risk, and other criteria.
- An audit plan, complete with dates, auditors, and other information, is prepared in compliance with GMP requirements and given to the customer to obtain GMP certification.
- IAS conducts the GMP certification audit remotely with the customer utilizing video conferencing software after getting client consent for the audit date, time, auditors, and process.
- Once you successfully achieve GMP certification through IAS, you can check the status of your certificate by visiting our GMP certification Search Page!
Requirements for GMP Certification Online
IAS will conduct a remote audit of your system if the following conditions are met:
- You will require a high-speed Internet connection.
- A Flash and HTML5-capable browser.
- A headset with a microphone
- A fast and dependable Internet connection is required.
Why Choose IAS for GMP Certification?
You’ll need the experienced advice from a neutral third party to help you navigate the GMP certification Audit procedure. IAS is a leading GMP certification body in Australia, and we provide a wide range of worldwide ISO certification and product certification services. IAS can help you achieve GMP compliance and give GMP certification. IAS is committed to assisting and supporting you during the entire GMP certification process.
Fees for GMP Certification
The total cost to obtain GMP certification varies depending on the type, size, number of products, and location of your organization. To find out more about the fees for GMP certification, please feel free to contact us. Our IAS team is here to help you achieve GMP certification and can provide a free quote upon request.
Benefits of GMP Certification in Australia
Obtaining GMP certification comes with a slew of benefits. Listed below are just a few of the many advantages of GMP certification:
- Enhances the organization’s public image and credibility
- Reduces the risk of product quality and safety being compromised
- Improves customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Rework and fines for non-compliance are reduced, lowering operational expenses
- Increases the export potential
- The overarching aims are to reduce costs and enhance manufacturing efficiency
For more information about GMP certification in Australia , please contact us or check our GMP certification frequently asked questions page to learn more.
Also check out our blog on how to get GMP Certification!