About BRC Certification in Australia
The British Retail Consortium is a trade organization based in the United Kingdom. The BRC food safety standards are well-known for their stringent criteria. They make sure the food is safe and follows all food safety regulations. The BRC standard is a Food Safety Management System standard that lays forth standards for food producers to follow in order to make safe and healthy food. This standard also includes criteria for improving food quality and safety at all phases of the food manufacturing process, including production, packaging, storage, and distribution.
What is BRC Certification?
BRC food certification is an internationally recognized food safety and quality certification that promotes customer satisfaction. BRC certification increases your company’s visibility while also allowing you to collaborate with a variety of different companies. Obtaining BRC food certification is a straightforward way to impress clients, food service companies, and manufacturers. The firm’s corporate image increases as a result of BRC Certification.
Who Can Apply for BRC Certification in Australia?
All food manufacturers that produce and package their own products, ingredients, and raw materials can qualify for BRC food certification. Food manufacturers that contract out the manufacturing of their products to third-party suppliers can also apply for BRC certification.
BRC certification has been approved by over 25,000 firms across the world. Production facilities, storage facilities, distribution locations, and food service firms are all included. BRC certification, however, is not restricted to food and associated goods. The BRC standard applies to a wide number of industries, including:
- Retailing of food and non-food items
- Trade services
- Restaurants and other large catering companies
Overview of the BRC Standards
The BRC food certification standard covers a wide variety of topics related to food hygiene and safety. BRC standards usually cover the following topics:
- Food safety regulations
- Hygiene requirements
- Quality standards
- Food Safety Management System (FSMS)
- Awareness of foodborne illnesses
- Impact on businesses
BRC Certification Process Through IAS
IAS is a leading BRC certification body in Australia and assists organizations and manufacturers satisfy the standards to get BRC certification. We have more than two decades of professional expertise in auditing and providing BRC certification. BRC certification in Australia provided by IAS guarantees that the product has passed both the performance and quality assurance testing. Customer confidence in your product, process, and services is enhanced when you obtain BRC Certification through IAS. The following is the BRC certification procedure through IAS:
- Fill out the BRC food certification application form provided by IAS.
- Call us for a free consultation on the BRC certification procedure for your product.
- Our auditors will look into all of the possible requirements for the goods in question.
- Our auditors will conduct the BRC certification audit and assess the technical papers supplied after determining the unique needs.
- The audit report will be supplied with effective implementation if there is any variation.
- Manufacturers and organizations must satisfy these standards within the timeframe set by IAS.
- Finally, BRC certification will be issued by IAS.
Benefits of BRC Certification
The following are some of the many benefits of obtaining BRC certification for your organization:
- Creates Food Safety Management System
- Maintains Quality of Products
- Ensures Integrity of Product Packaging
- Ensures Safe Delivery of Product to Customers
- Ensure Food Safety Measures are in Place at all Phases of Manufacturing Process
BRC Certification in Australia can improve communication between your food business and your customers. Having the BRC certification symbol on all of your products allows you to create a long-lasting relationship with consumers because they know that all food you produce is high quality, safe, and follows all food safety regulations.
BRC certification has become a worldwide recognized benchmark for food industry excellence, and it may be critical in securing high-profile contracts where every aspect of the business is examined to ensure consistent quality. IAS is the perfect BRC certification body to assist you to create a system in your firm if you want to guarantee that your food items are extremely secure, regardless of the size of your organization.
For more information on BRC certification or a BRC certification body, please contact us at email@example.com.