System Certification in Australia
About ISO System Certification
ISO system certification provides external verification that an organization meets a pre-defined standard. Standards provide a complete and impartial set of documents that assist organizations to implement specific procedures, processes, and controls to achieve the desired outcome. Once certified, an organization can use the ISO certification mark as a marketing tool because it is often considered as evidence of quality. In addition, ISO system certification can improve product and service quality and reduce risk exposure.
What is a Management System?
A management system is a collection of interacting components that work together to establish and maintain the desired results. Management systems provide an organized and systematic approach to managing an organization, process, or function. The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) has developed management system standards for a variety of industries and business sectors. In total, ISO has published over 20,000 standards that can be used by organizations to achieve and demonstrate excellence.
Who Needs to be Certified?
ISO system certification is required by organizations that need to have evidence of their ability to meet customer requirements, prove technical competency and reduce risk. Certification is beneficial to organizations that need to demonstrate conformance with an ISO standard, have a formalized approach to quality system management, or require third-party certification. Although ISO certification is not mandatory, it offers the following benefits:
- Demonstrates your commitment to quality, risk management, and continuous improvement.
- Improves overall business efficiency and performance to provide quality products and services to customers.
- Provides proof of conformance with ISO standards that are applicable to your type of business.
- Provides evidence that you meet legal requirements for product safety or quality control.
- Enables third-party recognition of management system standards.
- Can be used as a marketing tool by demonstrating your commitment to excellence and reducing risk exposure.
IAS – The Leading ISO Certification Body in Australia
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is a leading Australian provider of management system certification for a range of international standards. We provide knowledge, experience, and professional services to ensure that your business is certified to the right standard at the right time. Our experts provide complete documentation and help organizations implement effective management systems that limit risk exposure. IAS provides a very simple yet efficient System certification process to help your organization achieve ISO Certification in a timely manner!
The Process of Achieving ISO System Certification Through IAS
IAS offers an exceptional process for achieving ISO system certification that is both cost-effective and time-efficient. Our approach minimizes the risk of uncertified organizations committing costly mistakes that could jeopardize their business while ensuring full compliance with the standard. The following steps can help your organization get ISO certified:
- Fill out the ISO Certification Application Form.
- Our team of experts will look over the application and provide you with a low-cost quotation.
- After approval, our dedicated audit team will conduct a series of audits:
- Preliminary Audit: The initial audit involves a thorough review of your existing system to compare it with the standard’s requirements. The process involved conducting interviews with top management and employees, vising your sites, and reviewing documentation.
- Certification Audit: The final audit will be conducted to ensure that your system complies with the standard’s requirements. Our experts will verify all documentation and take corrective action if necessary. We will report our findings in the audit report, including any non-conformities (deviations) from the standard.
- The ISO certificate will be issued to your organization once we verify that your organization meets all requirements of the standard.
Contact us today to get started with the ISO certification process! firstname.lastname@example.org. or visit our system certification frequently asked questions page to learn more.