What is ISO Certification?
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is a network of national standards institutes from over 157 countries working in partnership with international organizations, governments, industry sectors, businesses, and consumer representatives. Together, they develop and publish International Standards for products, services, and good practices. This development process promotes worldwide compatibility and interoperability in transactions involving products, services, and processes. ISO certification is awarded by third-party certification bodies to organizations that demonstrate compliance with the ISO Standards.
What are the Benefits of ISO Certification?
ISO Certification provides many benefits to organizations, businesses, governments, and consumers. Benefits include:
- Credibility – The ISO certification mark is well-recognized around the world as a symbol of quality because the standards are developed based on consensus between manufacturers, users, consumer interest groups, and government agencies. The use of International Standards ensures that products and services are safe, reliable and of good quality.
- Trade Facilitation – The worldwide acceptance of International Standards helps smooth trade between trading partners who may be using different national standards.
- Enhanced Customer Confidence – Manufacturers and suppliers of products and services that meet ISO Standards often gain a reputation for consistent high quality, leading to increased customer confidence. Customers can be more confident when purchasing goods or obtaining services from companies who have the ISO mark because they know that the company has taken steps to meet ISO Standards. These customers are more likely to purchase from these companies in the future.
- Market Advantage – Companies that operate according to ISO standards may be viewed favorably by their customers, suppliers, potential employees, and investors for being proactive in improving the quality of products or services they provide.
- Highly Trusted – The ISO certification mark is recognized around the world as a sign of quality. In many countries, ISO certification is a “must-have” for products and companies in regulated industries such as food, automotive, and manufacturing (where adherence to ISO Standards can be mandated via laws or regulations).
Choose IAS to Achieve ISO Certification
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) provides a comprehensive ISO certification solution that begins with a thorough understanding of your company’s requirements. We examine your company’s management system, policies, and processes in-depth to discover areas that need to be improved. We provide a variety of services, including:
- Training in ISO certification will assist you and your employees in meeting new ISO criteria.
- To assist you in creating ISO-compliant documentation, we offer document development and review services.
- Professional auditing services are available to ensure that ISO certification is completed on time.
- Post-certification consulting to assist you to keep your ISO management system up to date and renewing your certification.
- Assistance with regulatory compliance to ensure that you are following industry regulations.
- ISO standards expertise.
IAS: The Full Range of ISO System Certification Services
IAS is one of the few providers in Australia that provides you with the full range of ISO certification services, including:
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management System (QMS)
- ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management System (EMS)
- ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational Health & Safety Management system (OHSMS)
- ISO 22000:2018 – Food Safety Management System (FSMS)
- ISO/IEC 27001:2022 – Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- ISO 22301:2019 – Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS)
- ISO 50001:2018 – Energy Management System (EnMS)
- IATF 16949:2016 – Quality Management System for Automotive Sectors
- ISO 13485:2016 – Quality Management System for Medical Devices/Equipment
- ISO 15189:2022 – Quality Management Systems for Medical Laboratories
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 – IT Service Management Systems (ITSMS)
- AS9100 – Quality Management System for Aerospace Industry
In addition to these programs, IAS provides various ISO certification packages to fit the needs of our clients. Please contact us if you require an ISO certificate that isn’t listed on our website, and we’ll work together to develop a plan that meets your needs. Learn more about our ISO Certification Process and ISO certification Audit procedure
For more information on how to apply for ISO certification, please contact us today or send us an e-mail at email@example.com. Also view our ISO certification frequently asked questions to learn more!
Check out our blog on All About ISO Certification!