ISO Auditor Training
About ISO Auditor Training
ISO auditor training provides individuals with the skills and knowledge necessary to conduct an external audit of an ISO management system. Auditors play an important role in ensuring that an organization’s ISO management system adheres to the ISO standard requirements. The ISO 19011 Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems were used to create this ISO auditor training program. If you want to learn how to perform internal and external audits of an ISO management system, or if you want to further your career, ISO auditor training is quite valuable.
ISO Lead Auditor Training with IRCA Accreditation
The International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) has accredited all of our ISO lead auditor training programs. IRCA is a globally recognized accreditation body for ISO training courses located in the United Kingdom. You will become an IRCA lead auditor after successfully completing our ISO auditor training program, and your credentials will be added to the IRCA register.
ISO Lead Auditor Training Courses Provided by IAS
IAS offers the following IRCA accredited ISO lead auditor training courses:
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
- ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSMS)
- ISO 22000:2018 – Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS)
- ISO 27001:2022 – Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
- ISO 22301:2019 – Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS)
Course Duration: 5 days, 40 hours
Examination: The IRCA examination will be conducted at the end of this ISO auditor training course. Participants who pass with a minimum score of 70% will receive an IRCA approved ISO Lead Auditor Course Completion certificate.
Prerequisites for ISO Auditor Training
Individuals should have a prior understanding of the following principles before enrolling in ISO auditor training:
- The PDCA (Plan, Do, Check, Act) cycle is a common ISO acronym.
- Principles of ISO standards
- Common ISO terminology
- Experience in conducting ISO internal audits
Method of Delivery for ISO Auditor Training
- Classroom / In-House ISO Auditor Training: One of our expert instructors will lead this form of delivery at a physical office location. To give you the finest learning experience, the ISO auditor training course will contain live presentations, group activities, interactive discussions, projects, case studies, and much more. Organizations can also participate in our exclusive In-House ISO auditor training programs, where one of our tutors will provide training at your office location.
- Virtual Classroom with a Tutor: This approach will take place entirely online using Zoom Video Conferencing. This form of ISO auditor training allows people from all over the world to participate in ISO lead auditor training. At the conclusion of the program, the IRCA exam will be administered online.
Check out our ISO Auditor Training Schedule to Book Your Slot Today!
Benefits of ISO Auditor Training
The following are some of the many advantages of ISO auditor training:
- Ability to plan, describe, and direct management system audits in accordance with ISO standards.
- Learn about the ideas that underpin ISO standards.
- Develop auditing abilities in accordance with ISO 19011 standards.
- Obtain IRCA certification and join the IRCA registry to be recognized as a professional ISO auditor around the world.
- Ability to contribute to the upkeep and enhancement of the ISO management system
Why Choose IAS for ISO Auditor Training?
In Australia, Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is a prominent certification body in offering ISO management system training and assistance. Our staff is made up of seasoned individuals that have worked in the sector for over two decades. What distinguishes us from other providers is that we are constantly working to improve our services by updating our methods and approaches, staying current with the latest trends, and ensuring that you get the most out of your ISO auditor training. We’re here to provide an ISO auditor training program that’s tailored to your individual needs.
For more information on ISO auditor training, contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org. or visit our ISO auditor training frequently asked questions page!
Also check out our blog on how to get ISO Certification!