ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training in Australia
About ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training in Australia
In collaboration with Empowering Assurance System, IAS offers ISO 22301 lead auditor training courses in Australia. As an ISO 22301 Lead Auditor, you will be responsible for ensuring that the firm adheres to industry standards. You’ll discover how to enhance staff productivity and strengthen business continuity management systems for both yourself and the company. The ISO 22301 lead auditor training is taught by seasoned and knowledgeable professionals that work on a daily basis with ISO certification evaluation, audit, and issuance. You’ll obtain the most up-to-date and accurate information about the procedures and rules that are followed.
ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training Course Duration and Examination
The ISO 22301 lead auditor training is a five-day, 40-hour program. Our ISO 22301 lead auditor training course is accredited by CQI-IRCA, which is the leading ISO 22301 training provider across the globe. An IRCA examination will be conducted on the 5th day of ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training. Candidates who pass the ISO 22301 lead auditor training examination will be issued an ISO 22301 lead auditor training certificate.
ISO 22301 Training Levels
IAS also provides other ISO 22301 training courses apart from ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training. The following are the types of ISO 22301 training courses available through IAS.
- ISO 22301 Training – Awareness: This type of ISO 22301 training is an excellent choice if you want to understand the foundations of a BCMS or if you’re new to it. This ISO 22301 training provides a brief overview of ISO’s history and evolution, architecture, and structure, as well as what it strives to achieve and how its efforts influence us. Almost all employees and workers who will be involved in the implementation and application of ISO systems get ISO 22301 Awareness training. This ISO 22301 training generates an understanding of what, when, why, and how this system should be followed, as well as the system’s Do’s and Dont’s.
- ISO 22301 Training – Internal Auditor: This ISO 22301 course will teach you how to audit an ISO 22301 standard, conduct a comprehensive audit using an audit checklist, identify non-conformities, and validate remedial actions. Because each ISO standard requires that internal auditors be educated by qualified employees, ISO 22301 training has risen in popularity and is now utilized by all businesses to educate their people. ISO 22301 Internal Auditor training is the simplest and quickest approach to achieve third-party auditor-acceptable competence.
ISO 22301 Training Online
Through our e-learning platform, IAS offers online ISO 22301 training. We provide the best and most effective ISO 22301 training at your own speed and convenience. Our ISO 22301 online training services allow you to obtain certification from the convenience of your own home or workplace.
Check out our ISO 22301 Training Schedule to Book Your Slot Today!
Course Delivery for ISO 22301 Training
IAS conducts all of its ISO 22301 training courses in the following ways:
- Open Classroom Training/In-House: During this type of ISO 22301 training, students are taught in a classroom setting. A skilled course director leads a group of students through a well-structured learning experience. The ISO 22301 training will feature interactive lectures, hands-on exercises, and real-life case studies. Organizations who want to attend training at their own premises during specified business hours might use the tailored In-House training program.
- Virtual Online Training: This ISO 22301 training may be completed from the comfort of one’s own home or place of business. Participants will get access to ISO 22301 training via Zoom Meeting, which allows them to join live training sessions via video conferencing from anywhere in the globe. An instructor will lead each course, which will feature interactive learning modules.
- Online Self-Learning: This ISO 22301 training may be beneficial to candidates who do not have time to attend a complete live session. Candidates will have access to an online self-study platform that includes all of the necessary study materials. Candidates can finish ISO 22301 training at their own speed by completing a set of learning modules. Before taking an exam to acquire ISO 22301 training certification, candidates will have access to the self-study resources for 30 days.
For more information on ISO 22301 lead auditor training or other ISO 22301 training courses, please contact us at email@example.com or visit our ISO 22301 Training frequently asked questions page to learn more.
Also check out our blog on how to get ISO Certification!